The built in camera is positioned so that it can be at outlet height and still see a large part of the room. The newest sony super had ccd camera is permanently installed inside the unit, you just need to insert the included SD card and begin recording. The play back is done via your TV or your PC. Using the included video cables you can connect the unit directly to the video inputs on your TV and view the recorded videos as well as being able to program the unit for your desired functions. You can also remove the SD card and use the included SD-USB card reader and view the videos on your PC with windows media player and many other popular media players like real player and VLC.
• Video Resolution: 720x480 / 320x240
• Frame Rate per Second: 1, 2, 3, 5, 15, 30fps
• Video Compression: MPEG-4
• Video System: NTSC
• Camera: CCD-Back and White LOW LUX .0001
Color is Day and night Auto Switching CCD Low Lux .05 color camera switching to black and white CCD low Lux .0001
• Video Recording Mode: Motion 150 grids user selectable, Continuous, Overwrite, Scheduled
• Play back: Multi-playback with event search function
• AV out and SD card play back on Windows media player version
• Embedded Time/Date Stamp: On video and Position Selectable
• Storage Media: 32 GB SD (support SDHC)
• Control: IR remote control
• Firmware Upgradeable: Through SD card
• Operating Temperature: 0~+50°C
|We send advertising email about 3 times a year. We do not sell rent or share your information with anyone unless legally required to do so.We respect your privacy|
Antispyware | P.O. Box 355 Monterey, TN 38574
Toll Free 1.866.SPYVILLE (1.866.779.8455) Fax: 866.779.8455
1997-2013 Spyville.com LLC. All Rights Reserved.
It is the responsibility of the Buyer (not Spyville.com its subsidiaries, officers or partners) to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, international and federal laws in regard to the purchase, possession and use of any of our products. Note: make, model and color of products may vary from the actual picture shown.