|Spy Finder Finds
all hidden cameras. SALE $79.99 Wireless or Wired Cameras. Find Any
|Simple to use and finds all hidden cameras hold this spy finder up to your eye push the button and search thats all there is to it!|
||CLICK HERE TO SEE THE VIDEO|
How do I find a hidden spy camera? The Spy finder is the simple answer. You will be able to locate any hidden camera, spy camera, nanny camera or pinhole camera. This is the original product everyone is talking about. The Spy Finder . You can be secure in any area by using the spy finder to check for hidden cameras. Hotel room cameras? Spy finder finds them. Dressing room cameras? Spyfinder finds them. The original technology used to locate wired and wireless spy cameras was developed by a military engineering and contractor firm about five years ago. The device worked and worked well. You can take advantage of the research preformed by the government with this consumer level device. Why waste time searching for and maybe missing hidden camera your right to privacy should be protected. We hear stories all the time about hidden cameras that are used for devious purposes.
Last Year, Over 74 Million Dollars Was Spent On Spy
CamerasAlone. They Are Everywhere, Mostly Where They Shouldn't Be In The
First Place. The Spy finder Locates hidden Spy and Pinhole Cameras,
Wired Or Wireless cameras, Dead or Alive up to 30 feet away!!
While the equivalent of rocket scientists thought up the SpyFinder technology, operating it is not rocket science. Simply look through the viewing port (see photo) and depress the button to activate the LEDs. Slowly scan areas where hidden cameras are suspected and look for bright reflected spots. Remember, most hidden video cameras use pinhole camera lenses, so the spot you are looking for could be small.
If you see a suspected camera, move your vantage point slightly. If the location of the reflection moves as you move, then this is not a camera. If the location of the reflection does not move, then it is highly likely that you have discovered the optics of a hidden camera.
For example, consider a wall clock that has a domed plastic cover and a pinhole camera concealed under the numeral six on the clock face. When the SpyFinder is used to scan the clock, a reflection will be noted where the camera is located beneath the six and a reflection will also be noted from the plastic cover. However if you move your vantage point just a little, you will notice that the location of the false positive reflection point from the plastic cover will move, while the reflection from the camera remains under the numeral six on the clock face.
|The SpyFinder hidden camera detector/locator is the most reliable and easy to use technology on the market for making sure that your private actions are not being watched. Its function is based on the principle of optical augmentation. This technical jargon refers to the phenomenon where light reflected from a focused optical system, such as a video camera, is reflected along the same path as the incident light. This means that if a hidden camera is illuminated and viewed with the SpyFinder technology, then a strong reflection from the target camera will reveal its position to the user.|
1) In July 2002 an Ohio man staying in Knoxville at a major hotel chain found a hidden camera in a bathroom light fixture. He discovered the small video camera after noticing a tiny black spot. He thought it was an insect, but it turned out to be a hole in the fixture that concealed a video camera.
2) July 2003 Overton County Tennessee parents, upset that their children were filmed undressing in school locker rooms have filed suit, charging that school officials allowed surveillance cameras to be installed and then failed to secure the images.
3) A woman who says she noticed a video camera in the ceiling of the bathroom of a franchised toy is suing the retailer for invasion of privacy. She noticed a hole in the ceiling above the commode while visiting the suburban Atlanta store on March 21, 2003.
4) August 2004, Ithaca, New York - A college student called police after discovering a pinhole camera in the bathroom of the apartment she shared with three women, and now her landlord is charged with unlawful surveillance. The landlord faces four counts of unlawful video surveillance, a felony that can draw up to four years in prison. He also owns several rental properties near Cornell University. Police said they searched two other apartments and found two pinhole cameras and several video recordings of at least four students.
5) Guilty verdicts in 16 electronic eavesdropping cases were returned in Lenawee County Circuit Court against the owner of a tanning salon. The proprietor was arrested after police on Feb. 27 found a hidden camera in the tanning room and five tapes of customers.
|We send advertising email about 3 times a year. We do not sell rent or share your information with anyone unless legally required to do so.We respect your privacy|
Spy Camera|Phone Recorder
P.O. Box 355 Monterey, TN 38574
Toll Free 1.866.SPYVILLE (1.866.779.8455) Fax: 866.779.8455
© 1997-2013 Spyville.com LLC. All Rights Reserved.
It is the responsibility of the Buyer (not Spyville.com its subsidiaries, officers or partners) to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, international and federal laws in regard to the purchase, possession and use of any of our products. Note: make, model and color of products may vary from the actual picture shown.